INFO COVID 19
COMPULSORY HEALTH PASS
In accordance with the latest government directives, the Health Pass is compulsory from the age of 12 and 2 months (from 30 September). Children under 12 years of age are not covered by the Health Pass.
The Health Pass includes:
- A full vaccination certificate (all necessary doses) for all vaccines, issued more than a week ago
- or A certificate of negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 72 hours old (to be done in a laboratory or pharmacy)
- or A certificate of positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of the Covid-19, dated at least 11 days and less than 6 months ago
Self-tests are not valid
It is necessary to bring an identity document
The Health Pass can be presented on the Anti-COVID application or on paper.
OUR HEALTH PROTOCOL:
In 2020, there were no cases of transmission of COVID-19 at the Gouffre de Padirac. Once again this year, a strict and reinforced protocol has been put in place to guarantee the safety of visitors and teams alike. This includes:
- An exclusively online ticketing service.
This process will help to manage visitor flows and limit queues on site.
- Reduction of the capacity according to the sanitary standards in force
- Wearing a mask is compulsory from the age of 6
A mask is compulsory from the moment visitors arrive at the Gouffre de Padirac site. This includes the tour circuit and the outdoor facilities.
- One way to visit
In order to minimise the number of visitors passing each other, the descent is by staircase only (except for people with reduced mobility, suffering from vertigo, or other special cases).
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers
Distributed throughout the site and the tour route, 16 hydroalcoholic gel dispensers will be available to visitors.
- Special COVID signage
Ground markings and signs will guide visitors along their route and remind them of the instructions to be followed.
- A strict disinfection protocol
The lifts are equipped with UV disinfection lamps and audio guides are systematically disinfected after each use. Throughout the day, the premises will be regularly disinfected (railings, dispensers, doors, buttons, etc).
The Auberge du Gouffre, its terrace and the Buvette will be opened in compliance with the sanitary instructions defined by the government.
Our Boutique will allow you to leave with nice souvenirs, and our Kiosk will offer you many quality local products.